Goodyear Air Springs is a leader in the North American air spring suspension market, with a strong global reputation, and offers best-in-class performance, quality, and dependability. Our heritage is traced back to the 1950’s where we invented the Rolling Lobe Air Spring, the most popular air spring used in the Commercial Vehicle Industry.
- Expansive product portfolio for a broad range of customer applications; well-suited for high-stress, severe-duty applications with extreme usage and high cost of failure
- Durability leader in the marketplace with premium quality and longevity, backed by extensive testing and track record of performance in the field
- Outstanding reputation supported by strong brand name (exclusive global license for “Goodyear Air Springs”)
- Strong manufacturing, engineering, R&D, and testing operations combine to create a unique platform that is difficult to replicate
- High-quality manufacturing operations, strategically located in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Highly-skilled, experienced workforce with average tenure of 13 years and significant materials capabilities as well as operational and technical know-how
- Product design capabilities, materials testing, product quality support, and R&D out of world-class Engineering and Corporate HQ facility in Fairlawn, OH
- History of new product development, with 18 active patents and 4 patents pending
- Global Goodyear Air Springs brand awareness generates substantial replacement demand
Goodyear Air Springs was acquired by Turnspire Capital Partners in November 2020, and Incorporated under Infinity Engineered Products, dba Goodyear Air Springs.